Sunshine Coast Conveyancers at a Fixed Rate
Looking to buy a home or sell a home on the beautiful Sunshine Coast? Then you are going to need the services of a quality conveyancing Sunshine Coast expert to help you out.
For Sunshine Coast Conveyancing, you can’t go past our friendly team of expert conveyancers.
We have been servicing our Sunshine Coast conveyancing clients for years and have the experience to ensure a smooth and successful transaction.
Our fees are fixed, with a standard price for sales, title searches and purchases, whether you’re buying a residential house or vacant land, or are buying a strata titled property.
If you have any questions about the conveyancing process or would like some more information about your property purchase or sale, we can help you.
What We Do for Conveyancing Sunshine Coast
As a result, you need to make sure you have conveyancers who can take care of the process for you smoothly and easily.
For home conveyancing, we can help you with:
- All legal document preparation as required to transfer the ownership of the property
- Meeting your contractual obligations – which can include meeting the terms and conditions of the contract
Do I Need Conveyancers Sunshine Coast?
It is possible to attempt to do your conveyancing yourself in an effort to save some money.
But if you consider the cost of conveyancing compared to the cost of an extension to your contract due to a failure to meet a due date or a resubmission due to a missed section – it’s usually not worth it!
Here are a few very good reasons why it’s worth it to hire an experienced conveyancing expert for your Sunshine Coast conveyancing:
- There are a lot of conveyancing terminology and procedures to consider which may make it hard to understand
- It takes a lot of time to develop an understanding of the conveyancing process
- You are working with a process that is responsible for a financially large asset
- Solicitors and legal conveyancers have access to a lot of required information quickly and easily
When you’re buying or selling on the Sunshine Coast, you want to make sure that you have a Sunshine Coast conveyancing expert on your side!
What we can do for you – Conveyancers Sunshine Coast – Buyers
Depending on whether you are buying or selling, your conveyancer is going to be doing different tasks for you. When you are buying a property, your conveyancer is going to:
- Advise you on any issues that are affecting the property you are looking to buy
- Work with your bank, the agent and the seller’s solicitors, to make sure the whole process runs smoothly
- Perform the necessary property searches and get the certificate of title for the transfer
- Arrange payments and place deposits into trust accounts
- Inform the relevant authorities about the transfer of ownership
- Arrange all necessary settlement statements
- Attend the settlement on your behalf and make sure that you are paid the right amount in full
What we can do for you – Conveyancers Sunshine Coast – Sellers
As a seller, you still need to have a conveyancer on hand to help you with the process. As the conveyancers Sunshine Coast residents and sellers trust, we will help you by:
- Ensuring the relevant dates are met for the terms and conditions of sale of the property under the contract/li>
- Reviewing the contract that you have prior to the sale to ensure that your legal right are protected
- Working with the agent and buyer’s solicitor to make sure that the whole process runs smoothly
- Arranging for the settlement to enter your bank and for the final statements to be drawn up
- Attending settlement for you on your behalf and making sure that all of the money is correctly deposited into your account on the completion of the settlement.
If you already have a contract in place, just get the real estate agent who is handling your sale to forward a copy of the contract to us. You can find our contact details online here.
If you have already signed a contract, simply contact the local real estate agent in the Sunshine Coast who is handling the sale and ask that they forward a copy of the contract to us at PO Box 10127, Adelaide St, Brisbane QLD 4000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Value Conveyancing Sunshine Coast Wide
At Conveyancing Home, we do our utmost always to ensure that the highest levels of service are provided with a great fixed price to back it up.
Our fixed fee promise to you ensures that all of the work that we do with conducting your conveyancing is covered by this fee.
We guarantee that:
- You’ll get expert advice at an affordable rate
- You’ll know all of the costs involved in the process and will know what they are from the start
- You can rest assured knowing that if your transaction has an unexpected problem it won’t change the amount you pay
- Prepare and help you to understand legal documents like contracts of sale, memorandum of transfer, etc.
- Research your property and will consider everything that needs to be investigated
- Put deposit money into a trust account for ease of transfer
- Calculate adjustments for rates and tax
- Settle the property for you – they will attend the settlement and advise you when the property is settled
- Work with a vendor or agent in your interest
Plus, you’re covered by our no settle no fee policy.
No Settle, No Fee
We want all of our clients to get the best value for money from their conveyancing Sunshine Coast transaction.
If you no longer need your conveyancer contracts done because your conveyancing matter falls through before it settles, we don’t charge you professional fees.
We know how frustrating it is to pay for a service that doesn’t turn into a transaction and that doesn’t end up being of value to you – so we don’t charge.